•  
Advertise here

Cayenne Headlight - Dip Beam

Moiz

Hi ,

Having low drip beam issue on my 2007 Cayenne , replacing bulb didn't help , when opened inside wirings were all brittle ( known issue ) 

any suggestion to get the wiring assembly replace by a good electrician , or get a replacement headlight unit from somewhere cheap ( used would go)

thanks

Moiz 

I had the similar issue with my 2006 model few years back with side turning beam, tried few attempts and after that changed to used one finally for proper fix.

Call Abu Hassan (050 4559177) in Shj, and see if he can source one for you. I remember it cost me 1500 damn aed for used one piece headlight with an explanation that "Sir it's a Porsche".

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

there is too much heat produced while running these lights that's why the wiring get brittle and the insulation cracks  

my whole car if selling in scrap will go for 700 and a porsche if fully gone will be sold for 6000 then they have to make money out of it so that's why each and every part will be expensive that's why porsche is a porsche sir jee :-D

• Like (+1) 1

Perfectly running car which I have had for more then 8 years , recently spent 4K on a new starter motor , debating wether to keep on running it , or sell it for whatever I can 15-20K , again would not get anything decent in that price , only risk is something major breaksdown , I would have no choice but salvage it