•  
Advertise here

Electronic Wheel alignment

Atif

After an off-road trip I felt my Prado pulling slightly to the right. Of course I did hit by front bumper in the dunes so it appears to be one of the reasons. On approaching an ADNOC based tire repair outlet I was told without even checking teh alignment that it is better to take it to the "company" as they only do the electronic alignment for one axis.

Any adivice on the matter and does anyone know of a good garage ( not the agency please) in Sharjah or Ajman area?

Anyone with a laser alignment machine should be able to do it. You just need to make sure it’s a 3D machine which is capable of setting toe, camber and castor. Castor isn’t adjustable on the Pajero but the machine should be capable of reading it so you know if something has been bent. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Future tyres trading in Aweer has good 7-8 bays and 3-4 hunter laser alignment system bay. Got my Pajero steering alignment sorted there for 100 dhs, although it needed a bit of manual guesswork due to some lack of information, still, the guy did a good job after 4-5 attempts.

Look for a supervisor than talking to the mechanic, that way its lot easy to get directed to right bay than running in circles. Don't forget to negotiate nicely, as the game starts from 250.

https://goo.gl/maps/FPTLV1kHx1x

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use