Spinbd

Buying used Hyundai car

Hello Experts 

I found this on Automall and I thought you would like to have a look: http:// www.automalluae.com/used-car-shop/7895189-hyundai-accent-gl/

should i buy this car ? 

It is hyndai accent gl 2012 

Please advice about the pros and cons this is in my budget 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jesala9527
      Trying to buy used car, and plan to do comprehensive car test at Tasjeel Aweer, then go to RTA to transfer ownership, cash over counter to seller.
      called the tasjeel Aweer NO,  was told, only Qusais, Barsha, Sharjah can do.
      seller said it can do in Tasjeel Aweer. 

anyone done there before?  thanks for sharing.

BTW: the used car was registered in DXB, but expired, and seller wants to save cost to transfer to EXP blue plate to save cost not to renewal for whole year, is this common practice ?
      Its GMC, GCC Spec per seller.

CONTACT TASJEEL:
      Al Qusais 04 267 0290
      Al Aweer04 333 1510
      Al Barsha04 347 3619

• By Aneesh
      I have an Accent 2014 model. Now I am facing problem with reverse gear.When I am putting reverse gear the full car is jerking heavil
      I open the bonnet and find that engine is jerking while putting reverse gear.Also find some small particles in the gear oil.Actually if we are changing the the gear from drive to reverse there is a delay for picking the reverse gear
      Please advice

• By Dave Daniel
      May I ask this question? Is buying a pre-owned car a good thing? What are the pros and cons to it?
    • By Marjoe
      We thank & salute all of our customers and suppliers for their valuable patronage during these years and offer our best service at all times.

- Entertain Genuine / OEM and replacement parts.
      - We specialize in re-export of full range of Auto spare parts to all over the world in a professional way.
      - Professional intenders of auto spare parts
      - Export co-ordination through the Global network.
      - Indefinite identification through definite source out and pricing.
      - Most important element for us is the customer.
      - Prompt Delivery
      - Documentation includes pre-inspection through the Governmental agencies.

We have professional, knowledgeable and competent staff, who provide prompt and hassle free services at all times. WE STRIVE TO GIVE THE BEST SERVICE.

GENUINE PARTS FOR TOYOTA, NISSAN, DAIHATSU, SUBARU, MITSUBISHI, MAZDA, ISUZU, KIA, HYUNDAI, DAEWOO,HINO, LAND ROVER, RANGE ROVER, YAMAHA, MERCEDES BENZ AND BMW VEHICLES.

Replacement and OEM Spare parts for Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Subaru, Daihatsu, Isuzu, Kia, Hyundai, Daewoo, Mercedes Benz, GMC, Ford, Land Rover, Range Rover, Jeep and BMW vehicles.

Besides, we can also provide you European auto spare parts in premium brands such as: Mann, Knecht, TRW, Bosch, Valeo, Hepu, SKF, Contitech, LUK, Aisin, SNR, Ruville, Denso, etc.
    • By Marjoe
      This is to introduce to you our esteemed organization “PAPYRUS AUTO SPARE PARTS” as an outstanding performer in the field of auto spare parts.
      With more than 20 years of experience in commercial vehicle spare parts trading especially Japanese and European cars, exporting parts to most of the African and Russian continent, now we are planning to expand the web with specialization in Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Hyundai, Daewoo, Kia, Mazda, Subaru, Komatsu, Caterpillar and Scania parts.
      We are equipped with computerized catalogues for most of the vehicle manufacturers, we are able to help you in finding the right parts, network with most of the genuine car spare supplier in Dubai we can help you in getting the price quoted online with in the swift time to enable you to verify the price with other suppliers and confirm your valuable quotation with us instantly.
      Having well experienced sales staff and most modern communication equipment, we are sure we can able to handle all your needs in spare parts and looking forward to your valuable co-operation.