•  

BU TAIS - Desert Drive

Asif Hussain

Thanks @Asif Hussain for once again choosing a fantastic area. @sertac well managed and our surprise package @Mujtaba.

This time you've proved to be an excellent planner in terms of the Last petrol station on the way and for the Friday prayers for Muslims. The most amazing journey became even better as we lay on the tallest dune in the area and caught some meteors on a starry night.

@Gaurav bhai, thank you for your guidance, patience, trust and back planning to make sure each trip is an enjoyable experience.

@shadow79 most capable with it without the race juice and @skumar83 totally my best buddy to help me with sweep duties.

Love you all.

• Like (+1) 3

As rahim bhai said, excellent planning by @Asif Hussain, absolutely wonderful terrain and the tranquility while watching the stars at night have recharged the batteries for the work week. :-D

Looking forward to the next drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Here i go with quick trip report. This was 2nd drive i lead and i thank all of you for joining my drive and trusting my move.

We all met at meeting point on time and left to deflating point which was around 35kms from there out which 15kms was mud road and we splashed mud all around our chassis for which we have to give our 4x4 steam wash now. After deflating and quick breafing and convoy numbering we started exploring BU TAIS dunes for first time. This place had mix of technical, soft sand and huge rolling dunes with massive bowls. As marked in my GPS we finally reached to spot of 8 palm trees which is grown deep in one of the bowl. I saw everyone smiling including me to see such a lovely place with huge rolling dunes... we had enough time to play around and we all settled down at the top of one huge dune and waited to sun go down.

Then there was small twist which was the most beautiful part of the drive... gaurav bhai reminded about meteor shower which is expected to shower after 9pm... So we all decided to stay and capture some glimpse. @Mujtaba and his friends decided to exit early and we continued counting meteors. Gaurav bhai has seen around 14 meteors and myself with second highest 11. Finally exited late night and all reached home safely..

Thank you all once again for making this trip wonderful @Rahimdad @Gaurav @shadow79 @skumar83 @Mujtaba @sertac

see you all soon.....

Edited by Asif Hussain
  • Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use