•  
Advertise here

Audio system for Paj

I have a 2015 Paj 3.8 GLS with the rockford system and the original audio gps system which came with the car. Could someone suggest an alternate audio gps entertainment system which will go along with the rockford system? 

• 4 months later...
On 12/7/2017 at 9:15 AM, AnandK said:

I have a 2015 Paj 3.8 GLS with the rockford system and the original audio gps system which came with the car. Could someone suggest an alternate audio gps entertainment system which will go along with the rockford system? 

Hi Anand! Could you please elaborate on the reason for the change so as for the members to suggest you a suitable alternative if possible?

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, vishlad702 said:

Hi Anand! Could you please elaborate on the reason for the change so as for the members to suggest you a suitable alternative if possible?

Well done Vishal, for resurrecting the old unanswered post with the right question.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

The bluetooth function does not work properly. While talking on the phone through the bluetooth suddenly the bluetooth will get disconnected and after a few seconds again get connected. Tried different mobile phones but the result is the same.

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/21/2018 at 2:13 PM, sertac said:

That is a nice option. I was also thinking to recommend him some external system.

On 4/21/2018 at 1:20 PM, AnandK said:

The bluetooth function does not work properly. While talking on the phone through the bluetooth suddenly the bluetooth will get disconnected and after a few seconds again get connected. Tried different mobile phones but the result is the same.

Coming to your problem, I have had an iphone which had no issues abosolutely. Couple of months back when i switched on to Android, i started facing this problem. It could be more of a phone update thing with android since there are many android users who are facing the exact same issue. Alternatively you can ask in your dealer to upgrade the firmware for the device if available

On 4/19/2018 at 2:49 PM, Gaurav said:

Well done Vishal, for resurrecting the old unanswered post with the right question.

Thanks Gaurav!

• Like (+1) 2

• 6 months later...

Just to update on this issue, I recently changed my phone (same brand as earlier - Samsung), and the bluetooth function in the Paj works fine now. Thank God I didnt change the car system. 😃

• Like (+1) 1