•  

Desert Sweihan

Asif Hussain

Desert driving has been part of our weekend routine over the past few months and I am planning to go to Sweihan Desert this Friday (22nd December 2017). Sweihan is regarded by some as "The Little Liwa" with the type of dunes it has and this is our third drive in this year. With temperature significantly dropping this is the right time to explore our magnificent deserts around us.

image.png.9d7ec4714060c558aae3fd5211dbe0e1.png

When: 22 December 2017, Friday
Meeting time: 6.30 AM, convoy will move sharp at 6:45 AM
Where: 
Al Rashedi Restaurant, Sweihan

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/FmSeZzVQx2k

Level of drive:  Fewbies - Intermediate - (depending on convoy)
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
What to bring along: Snacks, whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate Finish Time: 11 AM, 22 December 2017, Friday

Please Note, at meeting point there is no petrol station, make sure you fill your tanks on your way at nearest petrol station.

Please RSVP the below calendar:

Edited by Asif Hussain
  • Like (+1) 3

19 hours ago, skumar83 said:

by the display pic for the event is awesome..

Glad to see some use of useless pics finally ;-)

Btw, nice drive and too bad I got to miss this nice one too.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thank you Asif Bhai @Asif Hussain for having this drive that was absolutely amazing. Driving on tall dunes and at a faster pace was a new experience for me.

Learnt an important lesson this drive but a little harder way  - Never take your eyes off the tracks.

Many thanks to @Rahimdad, @Asif Hussain and @skumar83 for your guidance and support during the drive that helped me continue. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use