•  
Advertise here

Yukon Denali

waqaszohair

How is it to buy a 2007 ten years old Yukon Denali? Please shed pros and cons considering daily office drive. Will just keep the car for one year max.  Plus any look outs in buying one. My budget is aed 30k. Open to other v8 suggestions in same budget 

Why does everyone here instantly suggest japanese crap as soon as someone asks for a recommendation? Some people like to enjoy life a little and drive something with a little more character and comfort. 

Waqas you misunderstood Saleem suggestion with LX than LS. LX is 4x4, what Saleem suggested LS - Elite luxury Lexus sedan.

Desertdude, I agree with you totally. One should try all car in his lifetime and ride different one every time he buys next ride.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Denali is in a class of its own. I'm sure the engine and gearbox are great, but not to sure about maintenance cost. Alternate could be a Range Rover, BMW X5, Porsche cayenne.

On Carnity members suggestion on whatsapp group. I switched my rental car from toyota fortuner to a ford Explorer. I was amazed by how well it drives, handles and gizmos. 

My only concern was that the GMC Yukon that I am mentioning they are nearly 200k odometer. Reliability should not be a concern as I hate visit to the garage. 

Therefore I was more into what should I be looking out for.

Edited by waqaszohair
Grammar

On 12/30/2017 at 9:20 AM, desertdude said:

Why does everyone here instantly suggest japanese crap as soon as someone asks for a recommendation? Some people like to enjoy life a little and drive something with a little more character and comfort. 

Perhaps because one never sees the vehicles that offer a little more comfort and character on continent-wide overland trips? 

Edited by treks

i guess all the 15 and half k members are invited for their input on this subject here so everyone's views should be appreciated and not daunted by degrading it...you dear @desertdude should instead come up with your own suggested brand of vehicle which has class character and reliability of which i surely seem to have a opposing view...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1