•  
Advertise here

when i turn of the av the battery light turns on

this is my problem. I had DVD headrest monitors installed. I drove 100 kms round trip and when I got home I found out the place installed wrong. I could only watch a DVD either with door open or interior lights on. I called and told them about it and they said they hooked to the accessory. Well, I went back today had them fix it and checked their work before I left and it seemed fine. I got about halfway home and stopped for lunch. When I turned the av off the battery light on the instrument panel will come on for about 5 seconds and then turn off. Should I be concerned about this coming on now?

There must be something fishy these guys have done, and surely you shud go back and complaint. Electric faults are very hard to diagnose and fix. I hope you got job done from good experienced hand not road side jack of all trade.

Make sure all wiring is done proper and nicely insulated as in some case after market system and DVD causes fire when people installing them isnt really educated about what they are doing.