•  
Advertise here

Suspension Bush Trouble in Pajeo - 2008

Hi to all 

Recently my 2008 Pajero started making quacking and Grrr noise from the back end while slow driving and accelerating, I went to mechanic and he told  me we need to replace suspension Bushes as they are dried up, but to my surprise when i went to buy Bush from Spare parts store they informed me Mitsubishi don;t make bushes separate they make whole set.

Below are set which bushes needs to be changes

Back both wheel knuckle Bush - AED 950  Per set 

Back Upper Arm Bush - AED 870 Per Set 

And    Back track control ROD - AED 150 Per set 

Is there a way out avoiding buying the whole set and only bushes ? Need expert advice and way outs 

BR 

SID  

Quack and grrrr? Are you sure you haven’t got a small zoo living in your wheel arches?

Did you try direct from Habtoor behind noor bank metro station? The parts direct don’t work out any more expensive than going to the small shops. 

Ebay is also an option if you don’t mind waiting for delivery. If the bushings are making noises but the vehicle is handling ok, it isn’t a major urgent thing. 

Thanks Barry , Vehicle handles fine but the noise the irritating, I tried with Divya and Al hammadi in SHJ but they both denied for separate Bushes 

Yes i can wait fir parts to arrive.

No Space for Zoo Animals , as i have my own 2 little moneys sitting at back(My Kids) :-P:-P   

• 2 weeks later...

If you know the part numbers it’s easier then you can just type them into the search engine. 

Ask the dealer for a printed quotation or get them to email it to you and that should get you the part numbers. 

• Thanks (+1) 1