•  
Advertise here

Mahafiz - Fossil Rock Newbie Drive

It's time to call for an newbie - fewbie drive in our loved area Mahafiz - Fossil rock. Looking forward to an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to side slope, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbie or fewbies will have great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.

This will be my first time to lead. There might be some mistakes but i am sure our great time will be there for me. 

When: 16 February 2017
Meeting time: 06:30 AM, convoy will move sharply at 06:45 AM
Where: Cafeteria almuntather

Level of drive: Newbie - Fewbie - All are welcome
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till sunset
What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Fill your gas tank before you arrive. 

Approximate finish time: 12.00 AM

Please RSVP on below calendar

Edited by sertac
  • Like (+1) 3

@sertac your first lead and you had choosen the area " fossil rock" with which you first fell in love... congrats bro and you can count me inn.. and also my brother will join us in his yukon

• Like (+1) 1

@sertac congrats on your first lead. i am not sure if I will be able to make it as I am currently working to get a permanent fix to my transfer case shifting lever problem. Hopefully if done by tomorrow, will definitely make it.

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you Sertac for a first and most amazing drive. Talking about flavour, you bring it all buddy. I am sure everyone enjoyed and had an amazing time.

We started a bit late, but for me its always the quality of the time spent rather than the quantity of time spent. It was well worth the wait. After a quick driver briefing and deflation we were off for the most amazing lead in a long time. Sertac, proud of you buddy, learning really fast. As we drove 1 dune over the other, we were joined by our very own Gaurav Bhai, and the fun continued.

We even got a chance to play on our favourite set of dunes with some awesome side slopping, we could not stop as once was not enough and everyone wanted to better their performance from their previous try. We again headed toward the track and then took a deviation towards a nice shade to have our breakfast. By now I am sure we were all hungry, I certainly was famished. To our surprise Asif Bhai and his family had prepared a special treat in the form of a cake for Gaurav Bhai and Sohini Bhabhi's wedding anniversary. As we filled ourselves the time just ran ahead of us and we started packing up and heading out towards the mosque for the Friday prayers.

In the rush to head for the prayers and some confusion we had a bit of a crash which ended up in a 2 day affair, a cast, a few X-rays and coming across some very rude authorities, but as always as a team we faced the challenges and ended up with all on the bright side.

Until next time ride safe and catch you on the dunes.

• Like (+1) 3