•  
Advertise here

Funny Car Memes

sertac

A bit ironic because my "pepe" or grandfather drove this one on Sundays. He sold it when i was 16 to a young guy for a measly 1500 Euros while the car was looking like new. Back then the 1976 1303 or 'elephant foot' was not yet a desirable classic car.

beetle.JPG

• Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

11 hours ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

A bit ironic because my "pepe" or grandfather drove this one on Sundays. He sold it when i was 16 to a young guy for a measly 1500 Euros while the car was looking like new. Back then the 1976 1303 or 'elephant foot' was not yet a desirable classic car.

beetle.JPG

Look on the bright side. At least he didn’t sell a pre 56 with an oval rear window for a set of buttons like mine did 😂

1 hour ago, Barry said:

Look on the bright side. At least he didn’t sell a pre 56 with an oval rear window for a set of buttons like mine did 😂

Omg 😱 yeah thats worth gold by now. I was so stupid to sell my 1960 cuz it was parked in my father in laws garage and he kept nagging my head off that that piece of junk needed to go. He became my ex-father in law eventually 🤨

1 hour ago, EmVarlet said:

What about this one ? Seen today at Serkal Avenue...

9E2529A7-65B2-4DF4-A13F-F1BE33CCAA38.jpeg

Looks pretty good at first sight. But might be a whole other story from close by 😀

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."