•  
Advertise here

The movie club

Barry

I have plenty more where that came from 😊. Watching movies/Series are my hobby. I have a huge collection of VHS/DVDs/Blu Rays back home. A few years ago I had spine surgery and I could not move from bed for months, I spent all that time watching whatever was interesting no matter the genre or year. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

I like motley crue. Never been a huge fan but I like them. The Dirt was just released on Netflix yesterday. One of the most entertaining things I’ve seen in a long time. Way more fun than Bohemian Rhapsody but I know it won’t get the same publicity. If you get a chance, watch it. Since watching, I’ve downloaded all their albums and I’m tripping on them. Good band. Just got whitewashed because of the whole hair metal thing. 

Fun fact. Metallica were originally meant to be signed to elektra records. They decided to sign motley crue instead. Ok deal but someone missed out there. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just watched The Dirt. It’s a documentary about motley crue player by actors. Just released on Netflix yesterday. I’m not a massive motley crue fan but I like some of their songs. Very entertaining to watch, totally recommend it for any music fan. I thought some of the things I did when I was playing in bands was rock n roll but these guys took it to another level. 

Fun fact: did you know Metallica lost their first recording contract to an unknown band called motley Crue? I bet the scout is still kicking his own ass until this day, especially after his girlfriend did...., watch the movie, you’ll see. 

• Like (+1) 1