•  
Advertise here

C.A.R. - Carnity Archive Run (Win iPhone X)

Carnity

OMG, I found it in 30 minutes in third try when i started from alpahbeticl order of all forums. Wasted tons of hours two times before.

damn you guys.

I need in silver color please nowwww. lolololol.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Congrats Danny, you won it because you were the only one looking LOL, if that clue had appeared earlier would have saved me 6 days of going through each and every post twice before I quit. 

And relax "Carnity" visits the site once or twice a week, so have patience. I'm glad it went to you though rather than someone who just happened by chance to stumble upon it

3 hours ago, Danny said:

OMG, I found it in 30 minutes in third try when i started from alpahbeticl order of all forums. Wasted tons of hours two times before.

damn you guys.

I need in silver color please nowwww. lolololol.

I was thinking "they" would bury it deep some where so I always started in reverse order from the bottom up, who knew it was sitting right ther in the "A" section!

Why do I have a sneaky suspicion, it was posted just recently, I could have missed it the first time round you could have missed it too, but both of us went through the site twice in the first week of the comp, what are the chances of us both missing it, two times! Hmmmm.....me thinks something fishy is afoot!

To be honest I was scrubbing with good known brands like Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, LR etc in first two times. Today only I thought of doing it from ABC order n got it quickly.

Congratulations @Danny for winning the iPhone X, well deserve.

For silver you have to pay extra 4,000 AED, as we only have it in black. Just kidding.

For delivery, we will contact you on your mobile number listed here in a day's time.

8 minutes ago, Carnity said:

Congratulations @Danny for winning the iPhone X, well deserve.

For silver you have to pay extra 4,000 AED, as we only have it in black. Just kidding.

For delivery, we will contact you on your mobile number listed here in a day's time.

Thanks Im waiting for th call