•  
Advertise here

Karim Autos aka Saleem Garage - Feedback

Gaurav

As many of us have been to Karim Autos aka Saleem's Garage, so wondering to have some feedback here from your last few visits that can help others.

Also, please do rate his business listing:-

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Like everything this place coming with pros and cons. 

Pros;

-I feel like shop is mine and i can do whatever i want. I can get the tools and work on my car, when i need i can ask help from them. 

-Prices are good. When you compare with the garages in Dubai prices are good. I dont know many garage there was one Turkish mechanic in Al Qouz when i compare with him this place is good. 

-Everything coming with options you can get your part and ask them to fix it or you can ask from them to get the part for you. Parts can be original, dublicate or second hand as you wish and as you can effort. 

-Quick work. Generally they are solving my problems in few hours. 

-Jaleel(i dont know how to type his name corretly) This guy is awesome. If something need to be done he will do it. He wont wait you to say make this tight or clean this. He will find himself and do it. 

Cons;

-AC work. For my car as i remember 5 times i went there and 3-4 time i left my car there for days. After spending around 5000AED my AC still not good. I need to use it full power to get some chill. When it is hot even with full power it is not giving any comfort. After all time there is one box or something need to be change because it is not seal enough and right now it is not available in scrap. In this time first we changed my compressor with second hand one and it start leaking after one month and it ended up for me to get new compressor. Then there was one part inside the dashboard. We change that part with brand new dublicate and after one month it leaked again and recently we changed again. But they are not take labour fee anymore to fix it. 

So am i recommend them you need to find a good time. If the shop empty and your car is the only work then you are lucky. If shop is crowded if you can wait, wait for a better time. Generally they are good enough. 

• Confused (0) 1

I went there yesterday in order to install a led lights bar on my XTerra front bumper. Perfect job. The result is just amazing, it looks like if Nissan had placed this part at the production !  

BE244C4D-4E5E-4D0F-8626-BE30C8C72D1F.jpeg

Edited by EmVarlet
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1