•  
Advertise here

Annoying forum "feature"

It really is annoying after every couple of minutes the forum sort of resets it self and the title of thread I'm in the process of writing disappears and so does the subject matter, then you have to click it again and thankfully most of it recovered although misses the last few phrases you were in the middle of writing. Gave me a few mini heart attacks the first few threads I was writing 

As most might be guessing by now I like to "talk" at lenght, and this "feature" is rather annoying and disturbing as well as breaks a persons train of tought and interrupts a persons flow. Its like being interrupted again and again while you are talking.

Please admins look into this and remedy this. 

Thanks

And then there is the "Carnity.com wants to show notifications" popup. No matter how many times you click it away, it just reappears. Can you fix this too?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's a feature to refresh page to load any recent comment before you submit the new comment.

Though so many members find it annoying, so we have disabled it.

53 minutes ago, treks said:

And then there is the "Carnity.com wants to show notifications" popup. No matter how many times you click it away, it just reappears. Can you fix this too?

Accept the notifications and it won't pop again.