•  

Newbie Drive in Mahafiz

Srikumar

11 minutes ago, BilalAhmad said:

Hi, it has 19inch rim 255/5.

This should be acceptable enough for desert newbie drive.

Now real challenge lies with skumar to lead us through. @skumar83 shall I double the challenge and bring my RR as well...?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

We don't race in off-road instead we all go together and come out together - no matter what. I was just teasing Sri, as I'm still supposed to test my RR in offroad.

For radio, you can buy Motorola MT-777R from Dragon Mart for 150 Dhs.

We use 462.887 frequency that you can tune by reading below post from our Superman.

41 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

This should be acceptable enough for desert newbie drive.

Now real challenge lies with skumar to lead us through. @skumar83 shall I double the challenge and bring my RR as well...?

I think you shouldnt. It is just a baby. I know you wont damage it but, it is big risk to take for me. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, skumar83 said:

@Gaurav your suercharged RR deserves a real challenge and that is available only at Tal Moreeb. ;-) :-D

That's what are good friends for, after all ;-)

1 hour ago, sertac said:

I think you shouldnt. It is just a baby. I know you wont damage it but, it is big risk to take for me. 

I always test all my cars for top speed and off-road performance at least once, so sooner or later this RR has to taste the sand, but I agree let's have one for tomorrow and see how it goes.

1 hour ago, BilalAhmad said:

On my way to Dragon Mart....

You can buy flag, suction clamp for holding flag and shovel from Dragon Mart too.

Make sure you get standard labour class metal shovel and NOT the folding spoon size shovel or plastic shovel for Ice.

• Like (+1) 1

I bought Motorola MT-777 and labour class metal shovel, but unfortunately forgot about flag :(

Do any one have it in spare and want to sell so I can get from them or else I will have to drive all the way back to Dragon Mart...

Someone ??? Anyone??? :( :( :(

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BilalAhmad said:

I bought Motorola MT-777 and labour class metal shovel, but unfortunately forgot about flag :(

Do any one have it in spare and want to sell so I can get from them or else I will have to drive all the way back to Dragon Mart...

Someone ??? Anyone??? :( :( :(

It's ok about the flag, you can sort out on next visit, will see if someone has a spare flag to spare tomorrow.

Read the link and tune the Radio on the right frequency.

Important Information

Terms of use