•  

Newbie Drive in Mahafiz

Srikumar

Finally a good day has ended.

It was an amazing experience for me and always felt like I am surrounded by elder brothers. Special thanks to all for such a warm welcome and letting me explore desert in a very safe way.

@Gaurav The Guide, @RahimdadHigh Flyer @skumar83 The best Lead , Asif Bhai the best man & Saleem bhai jolly fellow.

You guys really took great care of me & my car the whole journey and I could not ask for more.

Specially the *Pit Stop*

And in last the best moment for me where I have been honored as Driver of the Day. Love you all

P.S: I think the drive shaft mounting is damaged. So if anyone can share the contact details of Saleem Bhai so I can get in touch with him to get a quick fix.

Thanks

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BilalAhmad said:

P.S: I think the drive shaft mounting is damaged. So if anyone can share the contact details of Saleem Bhai so I can get in touch with him to get a quick fix.

+971557979626 Contact Saleem

• Haha (+1) 1

It was indeed a wonderful drive and literally breathtaking for all of us to have Range Rover in the convoy. All the pun intended.

To be honest Bilal, you have managed very well as a newbie and it doesn't really look like as if it was your first attempt in the sand. We have seen many newbies breaking the bumpers even after all the briefing and guidance, so keep it up.

Hope, driveshaft mounting isn't a big deal issue...?

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Apologies for the delay, I have just uploaded last week pics in the gallery. Thanks to Rahimdad and Sertac for clicking some awesome pics

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/74-newbie-drive-in-mahafiz-27-apr-2018/

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 4/29/2018 at 7:01 PM, Gaurav said:

To be honest Bilal, you have managed very well as a newbie and it doesn't really look like as if it was your first attempt in the sand. We have seen many newbies breaking the bumpers even after all the briefing and guidance, so keep it up. 

Hope, driveshaft mounting isn't a big deal issue...?

Thank you very much for your appreciation and yes it was my first time but I was with Offroad Eagles :) .

Allhumdulillah it was just the mounting as usual . Got it fixed @shadow79.

On 5/1/2018 at 7:27 PM, Rahimdad said:

Funtastic trip and Bilal your answer to a good learner was the award you received after the drive. Well done.

Indeed :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use