•  
Advertise here

Ford to kill off all cars apart from Mustang

Exactly, you have never experienced these cars other than reading online reviews so your opinions are just that, opinions and not based on real world experience. 

“Opinions are like assholes your honour, everyone’s got one” - Larry C Flynt 

I only deal in facts and real world experiences. Opinions are meaningless. 

4 hours ago, Barry said:

Exactly, you have never experienced these cars other than reading online reviews so your opinions are just that, opinions and not based on real world experience. 

“Opinions are like assholes your honour, everyone’s got one” - Larry C Flynt 

I only deal in facts and real world experiences. Opinions are meaningless. 

And I'm entitled to mine ;) Like mentioned earlier they won't stop in Europe as its thier bread and butter there but for other big markets they are crappy, just like until last or is it this year, the Mustang was never officially offered in the UK, because its not for that market and didn't make sense to invest in doing a RHD conversions for it. Just like most muscle cars arn't. 

They probably are all that you say. but for the people who like big roomy trucks with hollering V8s under the hood, and like to haul a lot of stuff or family in relative comfort or just enjoy the roominess, these dinkys could be the best thing on the planet but they will still never buy one, Just like here in the UAE, the only people who have these are because its a company car, rental or something to get to work and back until they can save up for something better and the odd actual hot hatch fan. 

I've been through times when I had a mid 90s Golf GT, A Mondeo and a Fiesta ( a really old boxy looking one, think it was early 90s ) as my daily rides, cute and efficient as they were I would never get one again if I can help it, that is. 

Maybe the mid 90s Golf as it really wasn't as ugly as the rest and drove pretty well and wasn't poverty spec even in its lowly base model form