•  
Advertise here

Good Jeep Service center in Abu Dhabi

abu dhabi is far from where i live but i guess @Asif Hussain lives in that region maybe he can shed some light on this topic 

if you state what you need to get done then someone here will be able to help you...

Edited by shadow79
more info

Musafah is the area in Abu Dhabi that has a lot of automotive shops and workshops if you are new in AD. Make a visit to a couple of workshops and see whose most competent and reasonable for your need.

Btw, what is the issue at hand? If it's the only service then anyone can do it and you don't need to visit specialize workshop for Jeep, as far as you are following the owner manual schedule and specs for lube.

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@shadow79 Thanks a lot.

@Gaurav when I speed my car above 80 there is vibration. But I’m sure its not tyre problem, its been change recently.

my suspect is the axle itself. Thats why I would like to go for a checkup but still don’t know which one has a good service without worry of fraud.

• Haha (+1) 1

On that note, I will definitely suspect the tires at first because if tires are not balanced 100% properly this is an exact issue you will face of vibration or wobble after certain speed and then after more higher speed this vibration goes off. I strongly suggest going back to the guys who have installed tires and ask them to balance tires properly. This time stand on their head and make sure to see 0 and 0 on both sides of each tire even 5/10 and 0 will cause an issue, so force them to show 0 and 0 on their tire balancing machine for each tire.

If they charge money for fixing their problem, better go to some reputed tire shop and get all 4 tires balanced like I said, it's gonna cost less than 60-80 dhs at max

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.