Rahimdad

What went wrong?

there is no medicine for over confidence...

I watched many times but i didint get what was his mistake. I saw back tires was spining but it also looked like he made harsh brake. Was the reason harsh brake?

Let me be the last to comment as that will spoil the whole fun of this thread.

Sertac: Try hard and I'm sure YOU will get it, before anyone else.

• Like 2

The guy loves 2wheel drive mode. Because of that when he went over the top of the dune his front wheels just got stuck instead of pulling the car forward like in a 4wd mode.

Edited by skumar83
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, skumar83 said:

The guy loves 2wheel drive mode. Because of that when he went over the top of the dune his front wheels just got stuck instead of pulling the car forward like in a 4wd mode.

SUPERB observation @skumar83, this is exactly I feel that 75% cause of flip was 2WD and 25% being too fast for crossing the crest, and why he was fast is because of 2WD or else he will get stuck.

@Rahimdad please reveal the truth now if we are right or not?

• Thanks 1

@skumar83 and @Gaurav have got one part absolutely right. He was in 2WD and that was the main cause. Another cause could be the soft suspensions, as when the front of the Jeep hit the other side of the dune it was not engaged in 4x4 which put the complete load of the car in front, plus the soft suspension allowed the front bumper to dig into the sand. With the forward inertia the back of the Jeep kept moving which caused the flip. 90% though if he was in 4x4 it would not let the car flip.

Winner is @skumar83 and @Gaurav.

Next episode to follow soon. Keep watching out this space.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Any takes on what went wrong here?

Flying only good for planes. 

• Haha 3