•  
Advertise here

Devel Sixteen BS or real

Barry

I'm sure we have all heard of this car. I saw it up and close at the last Dubai international motor show and it looked like a hyper car,

But.....

5007hp?

Why 5007? Most Dynos can't measure more than 2500. 

There are no real videos of this thing running, no proper videos of it on the road, no proper Dyno videos.

Is the devel 16 a scam?

IMG_0384.JPG

• Confused (0) 1

1 hour ago, Barry said:

I'm sure we have all heard of this car. I saw it up and close at the last Dubai international motor show and it looked like a hyper car,

But.....

5007hp?

Why 5007? Most Dynos can't measure more than 2500. 

There are no real videos of this thing running, no proper videos of it on the road, no proper Dyno videos.

Is the devel 16 a scam?

IMG_0384.JPG

There is a nice write-up of the engine here- 

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a27580/devel-sixteen-5000-hp-quad-turbo-v16-steve-morris-engines/

If they'll ever make it work in an actual, driveable car, well, that is another matter entirely...

1 hour ago, brandan said:

Get a life guys

https://youtu.be/8jdh-Psq3Ec

Building a 5000 hp engine is easy. Getting a life involves making that engine work in a driveable car, which is less easy...

I know and agree with what everyone saying here, BUT do you guys really think ANY CAR COMPANY shares the hp is on the wheel.................? Not even a single car company share that number.

What they write is Engine HP means on the similar scenario of the above video tested and WHP (Wheel horsepower) is usually 60% of that number if all stars and planet align in one line.

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.