•  
Advertise here

Forget The Devel 16, Introducing the DEVEL 60 6x6

This has to be the most cringe worthy shameless plug EVER! My BS meter was tipping the scales on this one! Everyone gave this thing which looks like was made for a low budget sci fi movie from the 80s a good head start and just let it "win" 

Height adjustable suspension my @$$, you can clearly see the leaf springs on the rear, 6x6 also my @$$ you can see only the last wheel spin on the take off. No look inside of how the interior looks, no look at the engine, the door is opened from such an angle so that no one even gets a peak at the inside. Its "smoking other cars" 🙄
Seem likes its constructed on a mitsubishi canter pickup chassis or maybe even a Ford F350, and you can only imagine the credibility of the company when they have this schmuck plugging their cars on his YT vlogs!

My apologies to anyone who is fasting and watches this, preferably watch it after Iftar so you can curse your heart out !

A lot more cringe here

Edited by desertdude

This schmuck is known and famous for his bullshitting videos and that's where DEVEL found an apropriate channel to promote than the mainstrem media. I seriously hope if anyone of the cars they race with chalenge them and sue them for fake publicity and false numbers. With this rig height, weight and 40 inch x 6 tires they need serious hp to fry those supercars.

• Like (+1) 1

Ok, let's see the showroom open and the "cars" on the road then. Then we'll see what's happening. Give me a financial backer I'll build a one off 10,000 BHP super car and 8x8 that will beat the devel cars into submission but it means nothing when you produce a single prototype and aren't supplying to customers.

• Like (+1) 1

This Iranian guy is just famous because of her sister appearance of few seconds in every video - real eye candy for folks seeing the curves and liking his video. Like you watch some commercials if models are hot and others you dont'

• Like (+1) 2

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating