•  
Advertise here

Opinion On The Nissan Armada

Has anybody have personal long term with this car. Im starting to fancy it more and more day by day specially the Infinity version the QX56.

I know how the car drives and performs on and off road. Since I was part of hot weather and desert testing team here in Liwa. The beast of the V8 takes it as far as anything can go, and for being such a big beast its very zippy 0-100 of 7 ish seconds and drives like a much smaller car. And offroad it does have it limitations due to Its size and height and prefers big rolling dunes rather than small technical ones. I prefer the 1st gen pre facelift due to having factory steel front bumper

Although Ive heard good stuff about its relaibilty and longevity. Just wanted to know if anybody has had 1st hand long term experience with it.

Some pics of it from my time with in Liwa

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

Edited by desertdude

Only reason Im asking is after 15 years of brand loyalty to the Land Rover mark maybe try something else for a change. And also Ive owned and driven pretty much to my hearts content all their vehicles which I wanted to. So after  twp Discovery series 1, 4 p38 range rovers and 1 L322 range rover maybe time to test something else. I still want the current L405 gen Range Rover but thats still out of reach for me. And also Armadas and QX56s have massively dropped in prices like all cars have and within reach now. So maybe its time

I am always wondering why people choosing Patrol instead of Armada. Old shape Patrol for sure have better body(higher bumpers and etc) but when it is come to new model they look similar. 

11 hours ago, sertac said:

I am always wondering why people choosing Patrol instead of Armada. Old shape Patrol for sure have better body(higher bumpers and etc) but when it is come to new model they look similar. 

Its probably because of it huge size, not everyone is a fan of oversized vehicles like the Navigator, expedition, GMC Suburban XL. Im just a glutton for punishment and like big 4x4s.

And also the base model Patrol is or was cheaper than most in its class. Just add Platinum LE badging and no one would know you were driving the budget version. 

• Like (+1) 1