•  
Advertise here

Which is the best UAE car insurance

Jeh

Best UAE Car insurance ?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most preferred/reliable car insurance for you over the past 3 years or more.

• Al Wathba National Insurance Company
    • Al Buhaira National Insurance Company
    • Al Sagr National Insurance Company
    • Dubai Islamic Insurance & Reinsurance Company (AMAN)
    • Qatar Insurance Group
    • Watania Insurance
    • Dar Al Takaful
    • Al Fujairah National Insurace
    • Adamjee Insurance
    • Union Insurance
    • Oman Insurance
    • RSA
    • AXA
    • Allianz
    • AL AIN AHLIA INSURANCE COMPANY

Hi Guys,

Need feedback on the car insurance which you guys prefer and why? 

What was the usual benefits that some car insurances don't have. Also please share the negative experiences. 

Kindly let me know if i missed any insurance company. 

• Like (+1) 1

Where is RSA and AXA in the list? And maybe make a multiple selections so that we can choose more than one, as I like 3 insurance companies: RSA, AXA and Oman, fourth maybe Dar Al Takaful

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

17 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Where is RSA and AXA in the list? And maybe make a multiple selections so that we can choose more than one, as I like 3 insurance companies: RSA, AXA and Oman, fourth maybe Dar Al Takaful

Done! 

in full insurance side i think the award goes to axa

we had a friend who had a ktm in his wearhouse he used to drive it at times it didn't had number plate but was full insured so once the warehouse caught fire and the whole place went toast with the bike in it and they at first gave some rounds and made him run here and there but at the end they reimbursed the market price of the bike 

and in third party side well whatever is cheaper i m on that side so many times i have gone through various companies as i also get customer cars to process the registration 

On 6/3/2018 at 7:57 PM, desertdude said:

3rd party best insurance is which ever is cheapest, last time I fully insured a car was I think im 2005 so I wouldn't know about full insurance :D

It doesnt matter whether which category insurance you purchased. Its overall choice which you prefer... I am sure there are many ppl who use 3rd party.. hence every vote counts 

12 hours ago, Jeh said:

It doesnt matter whether which category insurance you purchased. Its overall choice which you prefer... I am sure there are many ppl who use 3rd party.. hence every vote counts 

I dont care as all 3rd party coverage is the same, so whichever is the cheapest at that time is the best. And 9 times out of 10 I dont even know what company it is, I just sign the papers and give them in and dump the personal copy envelope in the dash.

I can with all honestly tell you that I dont know which company's insurance my car is right now. 

in comprehensive insurance i have heard good reviews about RSA and AXA in terms of their quick evaluation and providing the necessary approval. But they tend to be more expensive as well. I have been with Oman Insurance for most of my vehicles for the past 10 years or so and then do take 2-3 days extra to give their approval.

My worst experience was with an insurance Dubai National Insurance where they took 3 weeks to come to inspect and give their approval. This was for an accident which was not even my fault. So it should have been a simple procedure. 

you fault or not your fault i always thought that you have to take the vehicle to their place so they take the pictures and later recommend you a workshop to go to for fixing and if the vehicle is immobile then i guess still you have to take it to the insurance and from there they usually haul it wherever they want...

Hi, i purchased my car insurance from Oman Insurance Company and I got my insurance at a reasonable price. I purchased it via online and the process was really easier and faster and their services to the customers was also not bad. I would recommend OIC to all my friends for buying car insurance.

• Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use