•  
Advertise here

One Touch Window Up

Hi Everyone,

I got a Gen-4 Pajero 2012 and its driving side glass doesn't go up with one touch like in any other car. I have to hold it upward until the glass goes all the way up.

Is it a malfunction in my case or all Pajeros are like that?

Edited by MisterPoet

if it has 1 side auto feature then it should go all the way up or or all the way down in auto but in toyota or lexus it usually has the both side auto feature so works both ways as it button has 4 switches in the single button

and don't know about pajero but in lancer it has the down auto only for driver window

• Like (+1) 1

@shadow79 you are right about Toyota and Lexus. Even Hondas have both side UP+DOWN feature with a single button touch.

For my Pajero, driver side glass goes DOWN with a single touch but doesn't come UP with a single touch. I have to keep the button upward until glass closes. :|

• Haha (+1) 1

yes @desertdude is right if you have a manual or just check with someone who has the same model and spec car if the pajeros have the auto up feature or not in the first place...

i have had pajeros come in but never had to fiddle with the window of any

maybe @Barry can shed some light on this matter...

whenever i get stuck or lost in some problem he save's the day specially in pajero problems...:-D

18 minutes ago, shadow79 said:

yes @desertdude is right if you have a manual or just check with someone who has the same model and spec car if the pajeros have the auto up feature or not in the first place...

i have had pajeros come in but never had to fiddle with the window of any

maybe @Barry can shed some light on this matter...

whenever i get stuck or lost in some problem he save's the day specially in pajero problems...:-D

Well, he should be able to save the day when t comes to Pajeros. At one time, he even bred them- he posted about it at the time.☺️

• Confused (0) 1

So Pajeros didn't evolve since 1999, lol. I have the same quarter of a feature - only driver side goes down automatically, but for pulling up keep the switch pressed. Passenger side no auto at all.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

i had a pajero sent in for timing belt replacement i replaced it and started

all was good but as the customer came to take the car it just went cucu and just shut off all interior lights, remote and combination switch functions on its own

called @Barry and he said to just check some fuses on the inside of the car i checked and vola all was good but still no fuses were burnt maybe it was some resistance problem in voltage which made it behave like that but still he saved all the trouble which i was gonna take by removing the things related to all those components

the next night the customer came and took his car happly...