Carnity

Post "Your Car Review" and win 1,000 AED every month

For the month of Aug 2018, the contest had only 2 car review and as per the set guidelines they have ended up in a tie:

• Jeep Cherokee - 45 likes - 3 likes (less than 5 posts of Kev, Shafiq, and Stig) = 42 likes
  • Honda Accord - 44 likes - 2 likes (less than 5 posts of Shafiq and Stig) = 42 likes

@adil and @skumar83 please advise if you prefer to split or do a raffle?

This is not fair as I am the winner because 2 likes promised on the thread of @DiamondDallas and @Mridula forgot to hit the like button, should be factored in if you treat this contest fairly.

image.png.a9a72ca1ec5fbc161aa096ab066d90d5.png

image.png.7d2fc1a384bb9b12513168884fd64930.png

image.png.98811e3f6e129e1239580475f878a57d.png

Kev belongs to @Kavin. His id was blocked and hence he did it from this account.

@adil by your logic you have also appreciated my review, but you forgot to hit the like button

I am ok either way the admin decides.

Edited by skumar83

@adil before calling the contest to be unfair, please read the guidelines mentioned.

Once convinced, do advise how you like to sort the tie - splitting the prize or by doing a raffle?

I would give it to the Jeep Cherokee review for the quality.
Meanwhile, a very enterprising Adil seems to have messaged me not once, but twice by PM to like his review.
I wasn't aware of this contest and prize and thought he genuinely wanted views for his below average quality "review". 

With such rigging, I'd strongly recommend bringing changes to the rules of the contest.

Just my humble opinion.

8 minutes ago, stig said:

With such rigging, I'd strongly recommend bringing changes to the rules of the contest.

Just my humble opinion.

Thanks for your opinion and we were much aware of this PM flood from both users and hence disabled their messengers.

For the future contest, we have taken an action too to promote car enthusiasm rather than gaming enthusiasm that turned this contest into popularity or marketing contest.

On 9/2/2018 at 1:44 PM, Carnity said:

@adil before calling the contest to be unfair, please read the guidelines mentioned.

Once convinced, do advise how you like to sort the tie - splitting the prize or by doing a raffle?

Due to no response from @adil we decided to split the prize money.

@skumar83 and @adil Kindly send us your bank details through PM for transferring 500 AED.

Thank you @Carnity and to everyone that liked the post

Edited by skumar83

Well done @skumar83 and @adil. Well deserved for some nice writing.

Still, I would have liked to have seen them wrestle for the prize 🤠

46 minutes ago, Barry said:

Well done @skumar83 and @adil. Well deserved for some nice writing.

Still, I would have liked to have seen them wrestle for the prize 🤠

Good idea and wrestling should be freestyle and in the desert.

• Haha 1