•  
Advertise here

1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ Owner Review

On 8/9/2018 at 12:51 PM, skumar83 said:

completely agree with @Gaurav. Being a 20 year old car, its very difficult to get this car in a clean condition. If the car has been abused you definitely need to be extremely cautious.

@Gaurav the american guy kept it for 19 years, and his only offroad drive was to the beach and wadi's.

So yes, i got very lucky.

@Gaurav, I agree with you but I suggest if someone wants to buy a used Jeep better to visit the garages who are experts in Jeep. There many professional garages like Ramy, Icon, Off-Road Zone, Off-Road House, SSS Garage, Jeepers, Torc, Modern Century Garage, Am Wrangler, Bestline and many more.

2 hours ago, Aziz Ahmed said:

@Gaurav, I agree with you but I suggest if someone wants to buy a used Jeep better to visit the garages who are experts in Jeep. There many professional garages like Ramy, Icon, Off-Road Zone, Off-Road House, SSS Garage, Jeepers, Torc, Modern Century Garage, Am Wrangler, Bestline and many more.

If you meant for getting it checked before buying from Jeep experts, totally agree for pre-buying inspection.

If you meant for buying a used jeep from these garages, then I don't think it as a good idea and one should always aim for the individual seller than any used car dealer/middlemen to be 100% sure of not buying an enamel coated junk box.

• Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.