•  
Advertise here

Barry

Like I said for me its never about the bottom line power or 0-100 figures.. Strap enough blowers and inject enough No2 you can get a gazzilion hp from a 600cc 3 cyl. 

I'm more from the Rolls Royce and Bentley school of thought. Its about how that powered is delivered. 

In which case nothing beats V8s and V12s 

And as the saying goes 2liter is not an engine size its a coke bottle

• Haha (+1) 1

I do appreciate big understressed engines and their lazy power delivery but there’s no denying driving something lightweight, frantic and high revving can get the adrenaline pumping.

What about a bike engined Hijet? 

I had a Hijet pickup for a while. It wasn’t something I set out to buy or even look for but it came up for sale for £100 (500 dhs) so I bought it for a laugh. Hands down the slowest vehicle I’ve ever owned. I live up a mountain and it struggled to get up the hill in 1st gear with 2 motorbikes on the back. I stuck it up for sale and got 5 times what I paid for it. The guy was going to stick a busa engine in it.

https://youtu.be/8ZvLkxCpRJs

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, ameen said:

cant open the link, is youtube down?

I can very well see the video.

this is insane idea man to have bike sounding 4 wheel vehicle, when it was hidden inside with noise it seems bike is coming from a distnace, lol.