•  
Advertise here

Anyone experience Nankang FT-7 (A/T) tires in uae?

Srikumar

From my relatively vast tire experience, I never heard of this brand and I wouldn't be putting my pretty money unless I hear 1000+ good stories, as every tire manufacturer has loads of investment in the marketing department but too little in product development. Hope you understand what I'm trying to explain.

If the matter is only 100 dhs cheaper than Yokohama Geolander A/T, then my brotherly advice is to go with Yokohama surely.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

You’ll find nankang a lot in Europe. The drifters love them. Can’t say much for the off road tyres because I haven’t tried them but the car tyres are a pretty hard compound and they last a long time. The trade off with the hard compound is that they can be a bit treacherous in the wet (don’t ask me how I know but it was expensive!) but that’s not really an issue here in this climate. 

For the past 4-5 years have started seeing them more and more on everything from SUVs to Sedans. AFAIK they are nothing to write home about but for the money they are worth it. 

Specially if you are looking at a stop gap solution and can't afford your fav tyres at the moment but the ride needs new tyres now.

Edited by desertdude

Important Information

Terms of use