•  

Marquab to Lisali 31 Aug 2018

Rahimdad

Taking in to consideration a sizeable break from the desert I'm posting this drive in an area that would challenge the best of us.

This area offers varied terrain for all types of adventure seeker from tall - medium - small (techy) dunes with enough area to play :-)  

When: 31 August 2018
Meeting time: 4:00 PM, convoy will move at 4:15 PM
Where: First Emarat Petrol Station after outlet mall on Dubai - Al Ain road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/7pRg8Lb1N3s

Level of drive: Fewbie - Expert - Advance - (absolute newbie and newbie as passengers only)
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
Plan: Afternoon drive from Marquab to Lisali with an option to finish at the Qudra Lakes
What to bring along: Evening snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, and enthusiasm.

Approximate finish time: 7 PM - 8 PM

Faqa.JPG

RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 1

What an awesome choice of terrain after a long time and perfect timing to beat the heat and plus relax at evening.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Ah! Our old safari route, white sands as we used to call it. its a great area where you can adjust the level of drive on the fly from easy to technical to some nice big dunes to long high walls for sideys.

Maybe I should buy myself another P38 RR just for desert drives. It's been a while

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Marquab to Lisali 31 Aug 2018

With a long time off from the one thing I am passionate about, it was the perfect time out. Thank you to Gaurav bhai, Sreekumar bhai, Shafeeq bhai for providing the excellent company.
A very important decision was to be made even before starting the drive and an educated decision meant I had Shafeeq bhai as my companion and co-driver. He took it very sportingly. The terrain is amazing and challenging at the same time. With a very able bunch we were able to manage the terrain with no stucks.
After finishing the expected route with everybodies consent we continued towards the Qudra Lakes. Half way through we stopped for some snacks and some cold refreshments. During the break we had some very interesting discussions which engaged us and opened pur eyes to new possibilities.
After a very good session we continued to Qudra Lakes, exited, inflated and back to our humble abodes. But not before 1 major stuck to make sure nobody complained about the drive being a boring one. Until next time stay safe and enjoy every moment in life.20180831_193335.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use