•  
Advertise here

Money no object, spec your car

Barry

My shape Pajero with Pajero EVO Engine + MIVEC head and have a fully qualified mechanic and technician at bay at all times.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Nissan Patrol Pickup black color fully dark tinted windows even front. Manuel gearbox. Nice plate number, sand tyres, supercharger. 

Also i would like to have 2001 Yellow Peugeot 106 GTI fully original restored. 

• Like (+1) 1

My Qashqai with a GTR engine with all the other goodies including the interior... There's one or two out there already in the wild.
Aim:- 1300-1500hp
Engine tuned to its max, upgraded and strengthened cylinder blocks, Garett gt30 turbos, Carillo pistons and connecting rods, wild camshafts and even Bugatti Veyron's fuel pumps, Custom GTR styled body kit, Full Eibach roll cage, KW Coilover suspension, catless straight pipes... good thing that dreaming is free of cost lol
And as the weekend cruiser the famous poster car for literally anyone who loved supercars - Murcielago! 
but it's best :- 2010 LP670, Grigio Telesto paint, OEM black Hermera wheels, 6-speed manual, RWD converted, Brake callipers and SV livery in Arancio (orange) and iPE exhaust omg.

• Like (+1) 1

I’d probably buy at least three more pajeros, a huge toolbox with working area, and fill my days dismantling them and getting my first pajero in the best possible condition. 

19 hours ago, Gaurav said:

My shape Pajero with Pajero EVO Engine + MIVEC head and have a fully qualified mechanic and technician at bay at all times.

Check this guy’s Instagram. Beautiful !

253DA711-1568-4261-8B23-ABB2A3B27257.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

For some reason, I don't like Diesel hood, as I'm looking for Hood louver on opp direction to vent the hot air out. Now I got the donor hood too from the half cut, looking fwd for time to start that project next.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.