•  
Advertise here

Any trusted/reliable cost effective car mechanic in Al quoz or anywhere in Dubai?

SilverEden

I know its a long shot to have all of those in one but reaching out to see if anyone here knows any mech that at least comes close.

Currently need some work done on a Kia Sportage 2012 - mounts, transmission oils change, plugs mainly. Think the drive belt and the idler bearings too. Makes a rumbling sounds while accelerating from stop position. All need some work done on the ford fusion make a weird sound (like as if a plastic card was flicking on a geared wheel) on slightly hard acceleration while taking a turn (stand still and slight momentum both) Lower arms and bushings were changed.  

Edited by SilverEden

There are these three rated 5 stars from members, but I haven't used them. From pics look nice though

Btw, which year Pajero you drive...?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Heard good things from iserviceanycar and Powertech. I go to Max garage and they are ok too. 

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thanks for the list @Gaurav how can i check which members have experienced these places? I used to drive a 2008 pajero, currently driving a ford (rental) I am however on the look for a used pajero, any suggestions tips etc would be helpful Gaurav.

@skumar83 him and me both lol.

@Frederic Nuyttens will have a look at iserviceanycar and powertech. Max however (Vijay) my experience was not so good, service and price, both. 

The guy who owns iserviceanycar is friends with one of my workmates. They are a good company. 

I won’t say anything bad about powertech but they offered me a job before and I didn’t take it, I’ll let you draw your own conclusions from that. 

Call my buddy Noor on 0553032040. He is close to Hor Al Anz and Rashidiya. We were friends long before he became my mechanic. Around 20 yrs now.

Tell him the guy with the white range rover from ras al khaimah sent you. He'll get it ( Don't like giving out my name and details on an online forum ) 

Edited by desertdude