•  
Advertise here

Sunroof - Tyres

Baba

Model : 2015

Engine: 3.5

Problem 1: Sunroof button is not working for opening the sunroof, however, it tilts the roof atleast.

I purchased second hand, and being a novice, i could not check all the features at the buying time, but later - realized few issues.

Who is the right technician to fix this in lower prices in Dubai or Sharjah?

Problem 2: I need to replace all the Tyres, as there is a vibration during 90-110 km.

I shortlisted Yokohama 265/65/R17 Geolander G056 (Taiwan) Cost : 410 / -

And Bridgestone D840 (Japan) 465/-

Experts - Please suggest the best one as well as the best reliable shop for genuine products.

Regards

Baba

Edited by Baba
Addition of text

Regarding the sun roof, do you hear the motor running when you are trying to open it. If there is no noise, it could be a switch related issue.

Regarding the tyres, if you are not planning Offroading then you can even check the Korean ones like Nexen or Sumitomo from Japan. I have put Nexen on my Pajero and they have done a fairly decent job. They are currently running around 55000 km and still have quite a bit more to go.

Thanks skumar

Yes that could be an approach, but what I saw is that there is no big difference in prices.

Ok - There is no motor sound at all while pushing the button. I guess also that this could be an specific fuse issue.

Who is the right garage for this ? is Dynatrade cheaper?