•  
Advertise here

My new ride

Ren13

39 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Ok if you insist.

Ok small and cramped on the inside. Not much going on the outside too, a good name would be stubby bob. Nothing to write home about under the hood. 

Overall pretty charmless and characterless. More in the same category as white goods, like a washing machine or toaster. It does what is says on the tin tough, so can't fault it for that that

:D

I guess you have seen the video of the Pajero pickup that’s going round? What do you thing of that? I think it would be cool if they did it with a lwb and added the flared arches from the swb. 

12 minutes ago, Barry said:

I guess you have seen the video of the Pajero pickup that’s going round? What do you thing of that? I think it would be cool if they did it with a lwb and added the flared arches from the swb. 

I guess you mistaken a pajero with some other car you love driving @desertdude don't get me wrong but everyone has a taste of their own especially if it's their ride may it be a pajero or a Nissan patrol.

Both are doing well in the market and therefore you see so many on the road in good condition used as a daily mode of transport and for off roading. 

We all buy cars for a purpose and if that is sorted then we don't need anything else. 

20180423_015916.png

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Barry said:

As you might have guessed, not a fan.

2 hours ago, Ren13 said:

I guess you mistaken a pajero with some other car you love driving @desertdude don't get me wrong but everyone has a taste of their own especially if it's their ride may it be a pajero or a Nissan patrol.

Both are doing well in the market and therefore you see so many on the road in good condition used as a daily mode of transport and for off roading. 

We all buy cars for a purpose and if that is sorted then we don't need anything else. 

20180423_015916.png

Relax mate, no need to get all emotional, I was just havin' a bit of a laugh. didn't see the " :D " in the end?

Of course, Poor Pajero's doesn't have a character of doing fault - beep beep beep - like Range Rover's after every 100 km from one fault to another fault.

Yes, Pajero's are small and tight to hold themselves together and not leaking like Range Rover's everywhere like dogs taking a piss and marking their territories.

Yes, Pajero's are boring and charmless of not keeping owner busy with the mechanic, parts shop and scrapyard and keep working flawlessly for years like a washing machine and a toaster - it's called reliability in some people dictionary.

😂🤣off course I'm kidding too  😂😂

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

lol..ok lets put it this way, would you marry a woman who was beautiful, voluptuous charming, great personality, wicked sense of humour, interesting and whenever you looked at her you smiled but every once in a while, got upset and sometimes even angry and just wanted some TLC from you.

Or someone, who was bland looking, boring, was as charming as a door knob, did what she was told, but never got upset or angry and you could go on business trips on months and didnt have to worry about her, not even call her to check up on her if she was doing fine because you knew she was. Knew even if you didnt see or talk to her to a year she wasn't going any where because she was a loyal and "reliable"

14 minutes ago, desertdude said:

lol..ok lets put it this way, would you marry a woman who was beautiful, voluptuous charming, great personality, wicked sense of humour, interesting and whenever you looked at her you smiled but every once in a while, got upset and sometimes even angry and just wanted some TLC from you.

Or someone, who was bland looking, boring, was as charming as a door knob, did what she was told, but never got upset or angry and you could go on business trips on months and didnt have to worry about her, not even call her to check up on her if she was doing fine because you knew she was. Knew even if you didnt see or talk to her to a year she wasn't going any where because she was a loyal and "reliable"

When you compare a car to a woman is a very intresting subject but again it depends what type of women you looking at a house wife who's caring and will take care of you and your family or someone who's flashy and is liked by your friends and the world and who will empty your pockets most of the time .

The same way Its you and your ride which matters the most a pajero or a range rover never matters..😙

IMG_20130201_0015055.jpg