•  
Advertise here

Choose a Special Date as Your Car Number Plate in Dubai

Car News

You can now select any memorable date you want as your car number plate, thanks to the launch of a new phase of ‘Capture Memorable Moments on Your Vehicle’s Plate’ initiative for code W.

This initiative allows the drivers in Dubai to select any 5-digit license plate number resembling a memorable event of their life as such the date of birth, marriage date, graduation date, employment date and more.

Any 5-digit number between 1967 and 2018 can be chosen and the cost of the plate will be Dh1670. Talking about this new initiative, Jamal Hashim Assada who is the director of RTA’s vehicle licensing agency, mentioned that the citizens can buy customized car number plates from the any Customers Happiness Centre in Dubai, service providers, RTA official website or even the smart app. He further mentioned that such initiatives are introduced to improve customer satisfaction and make them happy.

We encourage you to share a picture with us of your customized number plate and share the story behind those 5-digits.

Well not really, maybe your date of birth is already sold. I checked and its available for many of imp dates if I wish to buy if I prefer 5 digits.......!

image.png  image.png   image.png

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.