•  
Advertise here

Cars you've never seen before

Barry

Been fascinated with the Aston Martin Lagonda ever since I first saw it in the early 1990s The hard edged angles, the three headlight per side cluster and the all digital dash and single spoke steering
I think its awesome looking. The inside is just as angular as the outside

Image result for green aston martin lagonda

1920px-AstonMartinLagonda-interior.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sertac said:

1955 Lincoln Futura

futura front1.jpg

I happened to watched this new carshow on Netflix a few days back "Rust to Riches", where the team from Gotham Garage buys a replica from the original body and restores this one. Imho the detailwork with especially the glass cockpit was a bit shoddy but kudos for these guys to have the guts to take on this iconic car.

Edited by Frederic Nuyttens
  • Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

The iconic Trabant 601 which was the real commie-car from back in the days. 600cc two-stroke engine. An icon in Eastern-Europe. Not sure if well-known outside of Europe.

Trabant601.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

I happened to watched this new carshow on Netflix a few days back "Rust to Riches", where the team from Gotham Garage buys a replica from the original body and restores this one. Imho the detailwork with especially the glass cockpit was a bit shoddy but kudos for these guys to have the guts to take on this iconic car.

That show was the one i learnt this car is exist :)

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

The iconic Trabant 601 which was the real commie-car from back in the days. 600cc two-stroke engine. An icon in Eastern-Europe. Not sure if well-known outside of Europe.

Trabant601.jpg

I love Trabis. There used to be an old German guy who lived near me who had a few. Made from a mix of plastic and cardboard.

• Like (+1) 1