•  
Advertise here

What do you listen to when driving?

Barry

Obviously carburetor fm would be the first choice but it's not always possible here with the modern cars. Radio Mirchi sneaks in a close second 😉

Im loving Radio 2 on 99.3, all classic hits. No Justin Bieber or Beyoncé or any of that stuff. If there's a connection I'll stick the iPod in and listen to some NWOTHM but that's not always possible for a connection.

So what do you listen to when you're in the car? If anyone says the Kris Fade show please be aware it's a lifetime ban according to Carnity rules. 

16 hours ago, Barry said:

So what do you listen to when you're in the car? If anyone says the Kris Fade show please be aware it's a lifetime ban according to Carnity rules. 

Good sense of humor Barry, I do get lifetime ban now, lololol, as the way I listen to Radio is always hopping channels to dodge the talk and commercials to find a good music of any language. I even sometimes listen to Iranian Arabic and Russian music as they do play nice numbers sometimes. My last resort is my flash drive that has tons of songs which I have already listen million times.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Radio 2 is indeed not too bad, the rest is just horrible to me. I just plugin my phone or USB stick and happily switch over to some:

* Wilco, Johnny Cash, The Triffids, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Bruce Springsteen, etc.. for a proper Route 66 feeling.

* Air, Aphex Twin, Boards of Canada, Sigur Ros, for ambient, electronica, late night driving.

* Eighties Pop Classics to sing out loud and wake up in the morning

ow yeah.. and Radiohead.... non stop

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."