•  

Welcome, @srini62 aboard and for joining the newbie drive. With your FJC Xtreme, you will enjoy a lot.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Many thanks everybody.

if there is a Sri already in the group then I can be “srini” short for srinivas.

other than snacks and fluids, what equipment should I be bringing for the drive.

i have not yet bought any safety equipment like ropes etc.

finally, can I bring a friend along in my FJC?

regards

srini

• Like (+1) 3

Many thanks everybody.
if there is a Sri already in the group then I can be “srini” short for srinivas.
other than snacks and fluids, what equipment should I be bringing for the drive.
i have not yet bought any safety equipment like ropes etc.
finally, can I bring a friend along in my FJC?
regards
srini
That's cool. Welcome Shrini. Most welcome to bring friends. I have a comprehensive guide to items for off road use, but I will recommend you to come with your enthusiasm and willingness to learn. We will show you the equipment and even guide you where you can buy. Enjoy your first drive with us, you can equip yourself in the coming drives.
Looking forward to meeting you and your friend on Friday.
  • Like (+1) 3

Hello Everyone,
Look forward to the Newbie off-road drive this Friday, Anybody driving from Al Ain to the destination (Tawi Nizwa) ?!
@Asif Hussain will be coming from Abu Dhabi.
Seems like we are having a good participation for this weekend's drive. Looking forward to it.
It is advisable for the new guys to share their mobile number in case any coordination is required
Great recommendation Sri, having mobile numbers of new comers will help.
  • Like (+1) 1

For all Absolute newbies, please go through below advices written by expert offroaders in Carnity.

If you have walkie-talkie (Radio) please charge it fully and bring it, as it's one of the most important offroad gear for a newbie to have clear communication to drive safely off-road and learn faster.

• Like (+1) 2

Just to clarify that I mentioned above pieces of advice to read (only) and not to buy everything especially the comprehensive list of items.

However, you will only require walkie-talkie the most so if you can buy that, it will be nice if not we will see if have any spare with us that you can use.

Important Information

Terms of use