•  

15 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Just to clarify that I mentioned above pieces of advice to read (only) and not to buy everything especially the comprehensive list of items.

However, you will only require walkie-talkie the most so if you can buy that, it will be nice if not we will see if have any spare with us that you can use.

Hi Gaurav,

Do you guys use any specific channel / frequency ? Or does this change according to the team members agreement ? 

Thanks !

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

462887.5, 0.5 will come automatically so set at 462887.

@Rahimdad can advise further as he is our Radio champion

image.png

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks, i bought the Crony CN988 (CN888 was not available anymore) which apparently doesn't allow manual frequency setting, but there is a scan function on it. I suspect once there is some chatter on that frequency it will pick it up and do the rest itself (inshallah).

2 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Frederic Nuyttens you should be able to set the frequency, I have a comprehensive guide in the link below. If you are unable to manage I can help you on site.

Thanks @Rahimdad does not seem to be possible with the 988 model, i tried looking online but no information found yet. No worries we can have a look together on site.

Thanks [mention=24989]Rahimdad[/mention] does not seem to be possible with the 988 model, i tried looking online but no information found yet. No worries we can have a look together on site.
Is it a VHF or UHF. I believe this model dies not show the digits.

I exhanged the 988 model today with the 888 model which has Manual Frequency Input.  Problem solved :) 

• Like (+1) 4

Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow absolute newbie drive, please call me 050 5258706 if you need any help.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

On 10/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, skumar83 said:

It is advisable for the new guys to share their mobile number in case any coordination is required

Please 👆 share, and request all to be on time.

@Frederic Nuyttens @Mujtaba @MATHEW FELEX @Ren13 if you are coming for tomorrows drive please RSVP on Going before you join.

See you all tomorrow

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/12/2018 at 12:42 AM, Asif Hussain said:

Please 👆 share, and request all to be on time.

@Frederic Nuyttens @Mujtaba @MATHEW FELEX @Ren13 if you are coming for tomorrows drive please RSVP on Going before you join.

See you all tomorrow

Contacts:

@Asif Hussain 

@Rahimdad 

@skumar83 

@Gaurav

Thanks guys, i'll be there:

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use