•  
Advertise here

PSA: Be nice to people

Barry

I’ve noticed a lot of hate on here lately, that’s not what carnity is about. 

There are people here from all over the world. Some of them like different cars than you may like. 

If you see a thread title such as “the hatchback appreciation society”, it’s for people who appreciate hatchbacks and they can go in and share cars they like. If you don’t like hatchbacks, don’t go into a hatchback thread and tell them all their cars are crap. 

Similar if someone posts a 4x4 thread, don’t go in and say you have no interest. 

This is a community forum. We all have different interests. Some people like diesels, some people like small cars, some like huge V8 trucks. Live and let live. Let people talk about what they want to talk about. If you aren’t interested, there is another thread for you. 

• Like (+1) 5

Aw come on Barr, why so serious, its just light hearted banter, you irish are famous for it. Beside this is just a diversion from real life and nithing else.Cant take it too seriously.

Come om now lets go poke some more fun at those fugly pugs!

• Confused (0) 1

I second @Barry. Hateful remarks is not poking fun or cheerful banter. This is a car community for people who love cars. As Barry pointed out your interest must be some other type of vehicle so why don't you post something helpful there rather than hurting peoples sentiments by using hateful remarks in their passionate thread. Forum decorum must be followed at all times.

Sorry @Barry, @Rahimdad guess I was too involved in a love / hate discussion the last time. I do agree with what you said. Hope not to get into a discussion in the future.

@desertdude I would like to continue it one on one the next time we meet buddy.😙

Till then you can checkout my project ride getting an upgrade.✌

20180920_195402.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Ren13 said:

Sorry @Barry, @Rahimdad guess I was too involved in a love / hate discussion the last time. I do agree with what you said. Hope not to get into a discussion in the future.

@desertdude I would like to continue it one on one the next time we meet buddy.😙

Till then you can checkout my project ride getting an upgrade.✌

20180920_195402.jpg

Total respect @Ren13 thank you for understanding and your pledge. Hope you enjoy sharing your upgrade with all. Looking forward to it.

Totally agree with Barry for being nice and considerate to everyone's taste and preferences when it comes to Cars and raises your tolerance and only participate in the thread of your interest.

Respect for @desertdude for admitting that he banters the most, and please keep it healthy as sometimes even light-hearted bantering can hurt someone's feeling when you love and respect something so much.

@Ren13 I don't remember seeing you being inconsiderate ever tbh, but good to have everyone know their limit and participate with happy and healthy comments. Nice work on your ride, looking fwd to see it soon buddy.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Ren13 that’s a sexy set of wheels you’re running. 

Also just to add, I’m not digging at anyone in particular. I just think we should share more love. As mentioned earlier, it’s a diversion from the real world but sometimes the real world sucks and people need a happy place to go. I like a bit of banter but there’s a limit. An open mind is everything. I love a Denali engined Patrol as much as I love a 900cc Audi 50 as much as I love a 500 HP Scania 143. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Barry said:

I love a Denali engined Patrol

Now you have been tooooo generous today buddy, what happ few cans already down.....!

• Haha (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.