•  

Absolute newbie offroad drive - Pink rock - 02 Nov 2018

Gaurav

With the weather getting better it's time to have an absolute newbie or newbie level drive.

All first timer absolute newbie will be given a proper introduction of sand off-roading before they start from seasoned offroaders having over decades of UAE offroad experience.

Idea is to make an absolute newbie comfortable with sand off-roading and in some of the most approachable set of sand dunes in Tawi Nizwa side. It's a perfect drive for people aspiring to start dune bashing or offroading in the sand as a new hobby. And wish to explore the UAE offroad natural beauty and unleash the hidden power of your 4x4 vehicle.

For newbies, it's a perfect drive to learn more and advance to fewbie level and start enjoying more advance level drives as per your offroad grades.

All experienced members are requested to join in helping newbies by imparting their off-road expertise.

When: 02 Nov 2018

Meeting time: 1:45 PM, a convoy will move sharply at 2:00 PM

Where: Tawi Nizwa shops

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KKBUhkQ2y382

Level of a drive: All are welcome Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance

Plan: Easy drive from Tawi Nazwa to Pink rock and relax with snacks, bbq, drinks, and chat. What to bring along: Loads of snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 7 PM

JSN_2759-1.jpg

Please RSVP on below Calendar

• Like (+1) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Good idea to have another absolute newbie / newbie drive especially after the very positive response from the last drive. Hope all the newbies join this drive and learn the beautiful art of offroading. You will understand why i say 'Art' when you meet and see some of the senior members who dont just drive but rather glide through the desert dunes.

• Like (+1) 6

Fantastic. I am in again as it was the perfect introduction drive and i am expecting less refusals now since the original power has been restored to my "bakkie" :)

• Like (+1) 4

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Greetings to All Carnity Team, 

I am really happy and glad seeing carnity community increasing over time and happy seeing it, I am missing driving behind our leader Gaurav and Rahim.

hope to see you soon all !

@Gaurav I need newbie awareness session like the one we did on top of pink rock 1 year ago.

keep it up and looking to see you soon. 

Best Regards

Basel.

• Like (+1) 1

What a pleasant surprise to hear from you @baselsm83, almost every second drive I and Rahim bhai discuss about you and also ask Noor whenever he joins.

After so many daredevil drives you are not a newbie anymore and you have been awarded "Intermediate" grade as per new off-road structure created by Rahimdad. To be honest all you need is 1 or 2 drives to refresh everything and get back your confidence.

Looking forward to seeing you on the drives.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Jayakrishnan said:

Excited to see you all tomorrow.

You are most welcome Jaya

Important Information

Terms of use