•  
Advertise here

BMW Middle East NEXT 2018 update

Nataraj

for luxus we usually to guys opposite rotana and sometimes behind yasmin building there are many shops dealing with stereo system

they charge and put in the maps in hdd or cds then run them for you try there you might get somewhere

Maybe worth complaining to them about this issue if you have spend money for the latest version (than cracked or pirated copy).

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

This is the problem with buying cracked software.

The process - The dealer has the new software. Eventually a few unscrupulous technicians will make a copy after a few weeks/months and pass it down to the hackers who will crack it and make it commercially available. This process takes time. This cracked software will always be behind the latest software due to the chain of supply. Anyone who says they are selling the latest version online is a liar. They are selling the latest cracked version.

I always had access to new Mercedes software but for everything else I used cracked software but for me it was ok, I was mostly working on older cars that were out of warranty and the information was all in the public domain. These days I only use Launch software, which many people will say falls into the same boat.

I never understood the concept of buying a car with built in sat nav. It needs constant updates and eventually becomes obsolete and makes the display messy. What’s the point these days when everyone has google maps on their phone?

If you want cracked software I can take you to a guy in Sharjah who sells the latest versions and he will even install it for you but it will always be a step behind the proper dealer software.