•  
Advertise here

Style over substance cars

Barry

Here’s my first nomination, the Hyundai coupe. Nice looking car. Looks like a proper fast sports car but in reality it’s a FWD Hyundai Accent with a V6 engine. A friend had one back home. Pretty decent car but the looks didn’t match what it was. 

A4136718-F257-4129-8CC7-7C1B515F909B.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3

Toyota GT86. There was so much hype about them being the next driftbus. Mrs B was a massive fan and came to visit me in the garage one day when she heard I had one in. We were both utterly disappointed. Sure, if you want to drive like a twat and hang off the handbrake it might drift but I wasn’t going to do that in a customers car. Further 86s I have driven have been equally disappointing. 

90B5C924-81AF-4BC5-91F8-A1D15BEAA3BF.jpeg

Mercedes A class AMG line. A Brabus it wasn’t. 1.3 Renault engine was truely disappointing. 

B29F330B-FF9A-4308-83A3-D1A9ECEAD80F.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Barry said:

Here’s my first nomination, the Hyundai coupe. Nice looking car. Looks like a proper fast sports car but in reality it’s a FWD Hyundai Accent with a V6 engine. A friend had one back home. Pretty decent car but the looks didn’t match what it was. 

A4136718-F257-4129-8CC7-7C1B515F909B.jpeg

It is good at least you guys got V6. In Turkey they sold it with 1.6 105hp engine :D