•  
Advertise here

Abandoned cars in Dubai

Frederic

Since a few days this lovely Japanese green devil is parked and left abandoned in our community. It belonged to one of the neighbours but they seem to have disappeared overnight.

Is this a 240SX ? It needs a front bumper and quite some parts seem to be missing but i wonder about the value and it makes my heart bleed to see this standing here. 

I can only assume fixing this up is gonna cost quite some Dirhams due to the availability of the parts. 

IMG_3011.JPG

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

It’s a S14 200sx. If you want it, buy it. The majority of engine and transmission parts are available here. If you need something else like body parts you can get it online. If you love the car enough you can wait 2 weeks for parts. Rocket Bunny body kits are available and are cooler than a field with 40 sheep. 

Like I said to @Binsaloom there aren’t enough JDM cars here. If you get the chance to own one and follow through, true petrolhead status is automatically granted. 

It might not be worth a lot of money. People don’t appreciate cars here unless it costs half a million or has a Camry or corolla badge but rest assured you will be one of the coolest mofos on the road and get invites to all the underground meets. 

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks @Barry i noticed this morning that the dashboard is missing and havent had a look    Underneath the bonnet yet. As it’s an abandoned car it will be tricky to find the owner. Probably will be impounded soon. And my best excuse to not buy it is that I don’t have the bucks 😂

Doesn't seem like a RHD to LHD conversion. It's pretty bad and i am wondering what the plan was by gutting this car's interior. I don't wanna burn my fingers on this one, although it would make a pretty nice JDM project. But then again if i drive around in Al Quoz i constantly find myself falling in love with the abandoned wrecks...

2018-11-04 21.21.31.jpg

2018-11-04 21.21.27.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Found a sticker near the windshield. It's labeled as a State Farm Insurance Collision. So American i suppose.

It's actually a '95 240SX according to the label.

Potential driftcar :)

Looks as if this car had been purchased for swapping of parts and therefore the dashboard is missing .

A lot of people do this to restore their old vehicles as they get the same price of scrap and if purchased individually it falls pretty expensive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1