•  

Newbie drive Kalba/Maliha 16 Nov

Rahimdad

All those who have registered for the drive, please share your contact numbers in case there is a need for any coordination. The phone number of the senior members who will be there for this drive are mentioned below: 

Rahimdad - 050 674 9099

Asif - 050 699 0411

Srikumar - 055 9567471

• Like (+1) 3

@Javier M, @Emil, @Nikhil, @Pwn, @Jocreative, @Maxiben welcome to Carnity Offroad Club. 

For those who would be venturing into the desert for the first time, there is a nice writeup posted by one of the Carnity offroad experts on what you can expect in the desert. If you already have a Radio (walkie talkie) please charge it fully and bring it, as it will be your best friend during your offroad venture. A shovel, flag, deflator and tire gauge would also be very useful for the first drive.

• Like (+1) 4

Well done @skumar83 for sharing nice write-up, hope everyone reads it than just saying oh I was busy 😉

Welcome all newbies, I'm sure coming Friday you will see the desert with a different and nice view if you have never ventured in the desert before. Looking forward to seeing you all.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hello Guys;

I am extremely interested to join this trip as this is my first time experiencing this off road. I have a doubt; I am using Ford explorer 4x4 which is well maintained and in Good condition. Can I join the drive?

Please, I really don’t want to come there and leave disappointed. Looking forward for your advise and to see you all.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Shafeel. Welcome. Newbie means for first timers. We have had a Ford Explorer on our previous drives in similar area with no problems. You are most welcome to join. Do you have the old shape or the next shape explorer? We have one of our experienced driver having a Ford Explorer truck, he can share some tips and tricks with you on the drive. So do sign up, looking forward to seeing you on Friday.

• Like (+1) 1

@Shafeel your car is capable for drive like tomorrow. You will get the expert advice from our experts before the drive starts how to handle and take care of your low hanging front and rear bumper.

Make sure your 4x4 is equipped with front and back tow hooks. 

1 hour ago, Shafeel said:

Please, I really don’t want to come there and leave disappointed

In case if you don't feel comfortable after joining us you are most welcome to join as a passenger and enjoy the ride with anyone of our experts. 

See you on Friday

Edited by Asif Hussain
  • Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use