Barry

Dealing with tailgaters - solution

Fit bumper headlights 26796655-494D-4FCE-9DA7-F02D5176C5E6.jpeg.da6acd614ba1fe4793e6e7abb104b174.jpeg

When I was doing a bit of mobile mechanicing, I used to have a spotlight on my parcel shelf so I could reverse up to something I was working on and night and see what I was doing. Before you ask why I didn’t use the headlights, it was easier to reverse up because my tools were in the back and I didn’t want to to run around the car every time. Used it on a few tailgaters and it works. Probably maybe definitely illegal but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

if you own a beater your heart wont hurt as much if you just let them smack it a little ☺️

The Range Rover comes factory installed with them in the shape of real bright rear fog lights, plus the tail haters thinks you have stepped on thr brakes and slow down

• Haha 1

Just release the pedal and when they get too close use your windshield spray washers. 

• Like 1

I just indicate left to tell them I'm overtaking and would move as soon as I get the chance. When I get the chance I indicate right and move.

• Like 1

Wouldn't expect anything less from you, do you  pull up a sign saying Thank You for tailgating me, while they overtake you :D

@skumar83 driving a jeep you are one of the tailgaters....

20 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Jeeps can't drive fast enough to tailgate anyone without shaking themselves to bits.

i agree. the only people i can be tailgating are the truck drivers and i definitely would not want to be doing that.