•  
Advertise here

Request - Don’t DM me for car advice

Barry

I get so many messages from people asking for advice on their car problems. 

Sure, if you’re a friend and I know you, feel free to call me and ask, but if you don’t know me personally, please post all questions on the forum. I will be civil and answer personal  messages but it’s not the proper way to do it.

Information shared in private messages is information lost. Share the questions and answers on the forum and people will be able to search it for years to come and your questions will help many people instead of just helping yourself. 

I do what I do for free, I don’t receive any payment. I’m just trying to share knowledge the same way it was shared to me years ago. 

• Like (+1) 9

Very well said @Barry and I'm sure many of Carnity regular contributing members must be getting such PM.

Newbies should realize that help should be in open not only to help others in the future but to maximize their response from other experienced car enthusiast's.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Very well said @Barry i do agree with you every bit, im also happy that you believe in sharing all what you know.😉

in today's world many dont do that and if you need an advice you need to pay a price for it, luckily thanks to Carnity many of us get real and genuine advice free of cost.( Experienced hands on job advice tried and tested with experience to be specific)

• Like (+1) 1

Unless you know the dudes, ignore em. I used to get the same on many previous forums. Still do from various FB groups Im on. FB is even worse first they want to "friend" you. Blech.

I just I to the G to the N O R E them, nah wha I'm sayin homes.