•  
Advertise here

thin White smoke from car Exhaust

3 hours ago, desertdude said:

Check your PCV system, the most ignored thing in these parts. 

Look it up if you dunno what it is. 

Thanks for your comments... I got my car check by DynaTrade and they say its an engine fault and need to open and check the engine for exact fault.  Thats why looking for some cheap and best option to fix the car.

11 minutes ago, shadow79 said:

its winter time morning white smoke is common in many cars....

if the condition persist through out the day then you need further diagnosis

Thanks for your comments... I got my car check by DynaTrade and they say its an engine fault and need to open and check the engine for exact fault.  Thats  why looking for some cheap and best option to fix the car.

if its that way then you have two options one is to open up the engine and see where the problem lies and at what severity in the head or the block or simply the rings just sat down but in either case you will have to get the head worked on again and put in new vale seals 

the 2nd option is to toss that engine out then put in another one and cross your fingers that you don't be on the same path after 2 to 6 months

• Like (+1) 1

What's the history of the car? Do you have it since new? Couple of years or just bought it. 

Hard to believe a motor with only 55k kms on it is already smoking.

Did you drive it without oil, overheat it etc etc etc. Also I'd get a second opinion. 

• Like (+1) 2

I agree to go for a second opinion as many times bigger workshops works on a blanket rule checklist without debugging the actual problem properly. 

@Faisal khan can you offer him a diagnostic check and give a proper second opinion?

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

kia hyundai are like that a neighbor of mine had got a optima in the first year its head had issues 

i recommended him to bring it in and we send the head to turning workshop and it will be back on road

and they were gonna end the warranty if it was repaired outside anyway he went ahead with warranty repair in which he had to pay a percentage but eventually payed 28k for a stupid head imported from main company and waited for 2 plus months to finish it 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I forgot to mention, we are offering a free diagnostic and the task our team will carry out, OBD checkup along with report, Engine test and analysis externally, Multi fluid analysis, lift inspection and road test. Further will discuss prior before starting anything.

Thanks  

• Like (+1) 3