•  

Intermediate Wagan Desert Drive - 2 Dec 2018

Srikumar

Extreme drive, stuck and recovery like these make all of us grow stronger in time of need.

None of us panic or lost ground instead kept on pouring healthy suggestion to get me out of that situation.

Everyone kept a very cool head & stay focussed on actual problem but with safety in mind and at top priority.

Such extreme recoveries also put a test to all our offroad gears and recovery tools and thankfully none of them broke.

Many thanks to @Rahimdad @Asif Hussain @skumar83 and @EmVarlet for excellent teamwork and coordination.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

12 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Extreme drive, stuck and recovery like these make all of us grow stronger in time of need.

None of us panic or lost ground instead kept on pouring healthy suggestion to get me out of that situation.

Everyone kept a very cool head & stay focussed on actual problem but with safety in mind and at top priority.

Such extreme recoveries also put a test to all our offroad gears and recovery tools and thankfully none of them broke.

Many thanks to @Rahimdad @Asif Hussain @skumar83 and @EmVarlet for excellent teamwork and coordination.

Truly amazing adventure from looking at the footage. Again a real example of teamwork and combined efforts with safety in first mind. Your winch has probably paid itself back multiple times already.

@Asif Hussain i am extremely impressed with your car and its abilities. I thought in the past that American vehicles were too heavy for these kind of adventures but boy was i wrong. 

It's a blessing to be a junior member of this offroad community. There is sooo much to learn and pass on to others, especially the safety basics. On the weekend near to my place a Porsche Cayenne got stuck and he was revving away getting himself deeper. He "thought" that with that type of car deflating is unnecessary. Another guy showed up and they started messing about with 20dhs ropes. I approached the guy and made some friendly suggestions. After shoveling away the sand and deflating till 15psi he got himself out easily without all the pulling and snatching. It took us less than 15mins and most of all it was by far the safest way. 

My first months going in the desert near to my house i've seen so many bad examples of unsafe behaviour which could easily result in the horrifying videos you might find on Youtube. People generally don't mean to do bad or unsafe things but they just don't know better.

Maybe the senior Carnity guys could make a video like this guy has on his own channel, specifically aimed at UAE viewers. :) 

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thank you @Frederic Nuyttens for your kind words. Yes we are a team and by God's grace those who join have the same mindset of safety and team work which makes every journey worth the while.

American vehicles are overweight and not that easy to handle without a good V8, however @Asif Hussain is very special to handle his ride the way he does. He makes it look easy.

As for the tutorial videos, it is already on our agenda and we are working towards it. We already have a Carnity channel on youtube and you will be seeing these soon.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use