•  
Advertise here

Unicorns

Barry

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

Ka is rare in UAE but it’s not exactly a unicorn. Thousands of them in Ireland and UK. Fun car to drive. Like a little go kart. 

My sister in law used to drive the Ka Roadster. Funny car and nice to drive on those springtime sunny days 2014-06-09_12_59_43.thumb.jpg.cdc93182766c0487c2ff0c24d2fd1f4c.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

17 hours ago, Frederic said:

My sister in law used to drive the Ka Roadster. Funny car and nice to drive on those springtime sunny days 2014-06-09_12_59_43.thumb.jpg.cdc93182766c0487c2ff0c24d2fd1f4c.jpg

The roadsters are pretty cool. You don’t see many of them around. I got arrested in a Ford Ka once. I won’t tell you what I was doing because it’s a family friendly forum but you can use your imagination. Lovely girl called rose. She was on the larger side so my friends used to call her whole lotta rosie like the AC/DC song. 

• Haha (+1) 5

6 hours ago, Barry said:

The roadsters are pretty cool. You don’t see many of them around. I got arrested in a Ford Ka once. I won’t tell you what I was doing because it’s a family friendly forum but you can use your imagination. Lovely girl called rose. She was on the larger side so my friends used to call her whole lotta rosie like the AC/DC song. 

In a Ka?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Barry said:

It would surprise you how much space is in a Ka when you put the seats back. You just have to watch out for the handbrake. 

I guess that's why Germans and Americans have move that bloody useless handbrake to different location.

• Haha (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.